Crazy Mod Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Mod Idea

I have been trying to make this on Unreal Engine. But I'm so confused with it, so I had an idea. It probably not possible but maybe like a space map, bases are like big ships where the flags are for CTF or Team Deathmatch or maybe a new type of game called Destruction (or something else you could make up) where you destroy the enemies ship's system, and the only vehicles are the air vehicles (could make new vehicles). You could make the whole scenary like Star Wars Battlefront 2.
    What do you think?

Sounds like something that would be good with assault mode (if there was one)

Comment

explain how the destroying of the ship works?

Much can be done by triggers.

Comment

You could do that using the UED tools, but for the game mode, what would it be? it couldn't be done as CTF...

Comment

Oh true because you cant use vehicles while carrying flags. Well we could try and think of some sort of new gametype.

Comment

Well not so much destroying the whole thing but like in warfare destroy the enemies power core meaning later on the ships system fail and destroyed the whole ship.

Comment

But lets talk about Vehicles. Vehicles that look space age. Designed like a few are axons vehicles and the other few look like Necris vehicles.

Comment

sounds like a titan battle from BF2142.

Comment

Should be vehicles like bombers, fast attack & transporters (driver, 2 turrets and a few passengers)

Comment

Finally, someone else who plays star wars battlefront 2.

I may have seen a map like this somewhere, but I don't think it had good vehicles.

There's always angels fall first, which will probably support something like this.

As for a mode, it's warfare, I think.

+1 for the idea in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X