Grim Reaper Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grim Reaper Character

can some one make a B-A looking Grim Reaper character like the ones in these pictures:

plz

No Akilles- God what a *** (laughs horrendously)

Comment

Iced -Fang, u crazy man ))) Ut3 is not a trash for that **** u are suggesting..

Custom Character should be unique and highly detailed...Gream is not a UT style

Comment

ok zemm1 nvm then.

Comment

Originally posted by zemm1 View Post

Define UT style then...

I guess the Cloud, Samus Aran, Spawn, Crysis Nanosuit, GoW characters, Sonic, Mario, Warhammer 40k, etc models shouldn't have been made either??

God, get a grip... UT has and always will be a way for people to make a great many mods, despite originality or detail level. Some mods are simply there for fun. If you don't want them, no one ever said you had to install them. You can stay blissfully ignorant as sheep often do...

As for me, I think Grim would be a cool addition if done right. I really like that Anne Stokes pic at the bottom. Used to have a poster of that when I was still in school.

Comment

Originally posted by zemm1 View Post

Really... err the "main character" IS called Reaper.

So the name comes from an inspirational figure ... maybe the Grim Reaper !?
            It makes all sense to have that character in UT3, anyway I find it more fitting to UT world than mario for example.

Besides Shade said it all.

Comment

I think it'd be pretty sick running around as the grim reaper especially since halloween is coming up.

Comment

IF you want a skeleton model. I remember there was one in the forums a little while ago.

Comment

kids... )))

Comment

just kill guys with link alt, there is your sceleton

and it is used in invasion too. its already in the game, with all the animations, wouldnt be hard to code i think

Comment

-Look, it is a kool idea, and screw the old skel moodel, this one would be better.
                      -Bi()ha2arD- they want ta play as the skel, not watch it lay there on the ground dead.
                      -And i have to apologize, for my first reply to this thread, i was jus pokin fun, cuz ice is my lil bro.
                      -And zemm1 is a friggin ignorant idiot. thats all there is to it.

Comment

Euchreplayer 23 made the skeletons of humans and Kralls as playable characters, from the code already in the game. You could use that and whip up a cape to go over it. I think it would be cool to have with the new Halloween maps by ShadeMistress and Sanch3z. sneh's GothicII would be perfect as well. Euchre's cool, I'm sure he would give you the file to play with, his thread for that is here:
                        http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=618506

Comment

k thanks everyone except for zeem1 and also caijg-not cool man, thats just not right jk its was funny

Comment

Please pull this off. Please someone pull this off.

Comment

im not a big fan of UT3 Editor so i cant make it even though i would like to, so yeah boo on my part, the editor just confuses me.

Comment

Working...
                              X