Simple... Nades!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple... Nades!

Hellow I wanted to ask if its possible to make a Mutator adding some UT3 styled nades to the Game.

Was searching for long for such a mutator but could not find.

Is there anybody working on this, or got time to start this?

I could try to make some concept arts.

The rocket launcher can fire grenades, although they're really quite poor.

Comment

whot?!

You can fire nades? Thought it could only fire rockets
      Well I'll have a try..

Comment

When using alt-fire, press primary fire one to fire in a spiral, twice to fire grenades.

Comment

I still prefer the nades that are remotely detonated or explode when you die

Was so much fun to leave a manta filled with grenades and when someone from the other team takes the ride he gets a nice surprise
          Or in assault making a vehicle fly to the other side of a ramp usually impossible to reach

Comment

I'd love to see some grenades in UT3.

Comment

Simple yet game changing someone could do this really easy, or you can just wait for ballistic weapons to make it over to UT3

Comment

be great to see a grenade launcher of some sort or maybe even mines! you could even have fun with it and do things like maybe gas grenades that would poison a player and deplete health slowly or maybe distort or inhibit vision for a time? Maybe a mine that would work as a bear trap and trap a player in a location for a limited time?

Comment

Working...
                X