**MOD request**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Try to contact ZeelesOne if he's not busy, because i know he has intergrated it into UT2D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah, oh well. i don't even have a PC. just my macbook...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just meant it would work on PS3, not that it could be written on it. Although if you wrote the code on your pc I'd be willing to compile it. It'd be a lot harder that way, but you wouldn't need to buy the pc version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by primalvivax View Post
    LDS-555, once while i was playing unreal on the PS3 i accidentally opened the cheat screen. i thought it wasn't only possible when you pressed the "`" key on the PC. but am i supposed to open that screen again? if so, i don't remember how.
    As ambershee pointed out, you have to have the PC version to make the mod. As for the console key on the ps2 I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need the PC version of the game to make the mod.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LDS-555, once while i was playing unreal on the PS3 i accidentally opened the cheat screen. i thought it wasn't only possible when you pressed the "`" key on the PC. but am i supposed to open that screen again? if so, i don't remember how.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes. Just about anything works on the PS3, as long as custom sounds or UIs are not involved.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can i do this on the PS3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    call cleardoubleclick() and set DoubleClickDir to DCLICK_Done, both of which are in the playercontroller, once the business end of the dodge code in the pawn has been executed

that should do it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it was possible in ut2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sounds possible, but I couldn't do it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh, and if it could be for the PS3 that would be awesome =)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic **MOD request**

**MOD request**

in the past few months i've been practicing my wall jumps quite a bit. and lately couldn't help but wonder what would it be like if we weren't limited to one wall jump...? not having a pc, i can't make any mods. so i just wanted to see if anyone else out there thought that it sounded like a good idea and felt like making it. if you do figure it out or find it already exists if you could let me know i would love you forever =)
Working...
X