Melee Attack!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i would rather like to see punshing someone with your weapon. problem with the "execution style" is that the hitboxes of ragdoll are pretty strange. (at least online)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i like the idea, but will someone create it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No one is interested in this? No one? Come on some one has to see the joy in this?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Melee Attack!!!!

Melee Attack!!!!

I was thinkin somewhere along the lines of a basic punch that would send your opponent flyin a few feet back and into ragdoll effect givin you some time to kill them execution style... Now i would like to see an animation for both 1st and 3rd person view and bot support. Thanx to The Hacker weapon mut i been usin the h3ll outta its secondary fire mod but now im at the point where i wanna punch so one wih any gun i may have equipped and send em flyin lol. if anyone is interested and attempting this lil mut please let me kno. i would be extremely happy to help in anyway possible.

Jus a thought but for first person animation u could maybe use the regular on screen arm (minus the enforcer) and jus make it swing out in a cross motion and for the 3rd person view jus tweak and existing taunt animation... idk
Working...
X