Gurren Lagann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    So does anyone have any ideas that could be added to this or anyone interested in doing this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So does anyone else have any other ideas that would be great for this? be great if everything was in a FPS view but had a cockpit set up, so you see everything from the inside of the mechs. Might make more sense to see your life and other things displayed there and objectives.

Oh and what I neglected to mention how it would work would be that it works by which ever team reaches the kill count first or whichever side destroys the other base first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's a interesting idea.
    I like Gurren Lagann and would be cool to have a mod or even a game of it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's some info from wikipedia for anyone else who doesn't know what this is:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Hey I was watching an anime of mine again called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or just Gurren Lagann in the US and was thinking if would be cool to see a mod of it for UT3. Picture it one side playing as the Anti Spirals or the Beastmen, while the other side are the Dai Gurren Brigade. Play like Team Deathmatch but with a touch of warefare, meaning it would count the kills for both sides but each side would have a base of some sort, such as the major ones from the show like Tepperin or the Dai Gurren.

So what does everyone think?

Oh just had another thought, be cool if all the textures would be cell shaded or something of that sort.
Working...
X