Which Skins should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I like all of them. This was a brilliant idea, and probably a fairly easy way to greatly increase character variety, which UT3 needs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The one on the far right in the top pic look pretty cool too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could you maybe zoom in on em a bit more? That would stop me from squinting to see them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ya, those are the ones i will do, i already started on the red scorp ball one, then ill get to work on the med helath one, ill also get some close ups of them so that they can be seen more easily.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hard to see on my computer, they all look very small and I can't see much of the details, but I agree that the "scorpion ball" ones and the "Medium Health" look pretty cool from what I can see.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea, there are two of em, one that uses the medium health material and the other use the keg material.I also really like the yellowish gold one cuz it looks like its cellshaded.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd say go with the white, with the green glow. Looks the most like the concept art version of Cathode.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea, the ones that glow, Red/Blue, are using the scorpion ball material, and its actually not black but some crazy tech design which looks awsome, and the green glow one is using the weapon locker material. I can get some close ups if you're interested at looking at them more closesly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe the one that is dark and has a green glow and\or the ones that are black and have iluminated arms and legs (red\blue).

I always liked characters and weapons in games that glow or have light effects... ( like light sabers and the clothing light effects in PSO\PSU.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Which Skins should i do?

Which Skins should i do?

Ok, so i was messing around with materials from various things and putting them on a cathode model to see what they look like, here are the ones that i thouhgt looked interesting/cool, but there are too many for me to do right away cuz it dont want to spend like a week strait on just skinning, so i ask you, the community, which skins do you like the best? Also if you think you like one but cant get a clear view(cuz the pics are pretty far to fit them all in) just ask and ill get a close up on the one. Ill also tell you what the material is from.

Here are the pics

Working...
X