Creating the Sackboy, but i need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating the Sackboy, but i need help.

So yeah i have agreed to try model the sackboy, with is pretty easy. Im gonna fully texture him, but then i run into a little problem. I have no idea how to do a custom rig. Can anyone help me PLZ PM if intrested.

sackboy ? do you have some pic about how he looks ?

Comment

u dont know who sack boy is, look up little big planet on youtube,

it would be funny if he was on ut3 plus i think LBP will be better then ut3

Comment

Not everyone who frequents this forum plays, keeps up to date with, or is interested in, console games. Just so you know.
        coolcat22: Sackboy seems to be a large-headed woollen doll, that has a customisable appearance. You can add hats, glasses, etc. It has proportionately shorter arms and legs compared to it's head.
        Hushpuppy: Search is your friend. This is one thread I found dealing with custom rigging:
        http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=618088

Comment

Originally posted by Malachor View Post
          Not everyone who frequents this forum plays, keeps up to date with, or is interested in, console games. Just so you know.
          coolcat22: Sackboy seems to be a large-headed woollen doll, that has a customisable appearance. You can add hats, glasses, etc. It has proportionately shorter arms and legs compared to it's head.
          Hushpuppy: Search is your friend. This is one thread I found dealing with custom rigging:
          http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=618088
          thx alot (ten characters)

Comment

A sackboy would be awesome, LBP is one game I'm definetly picking up. One thing you should definetly do is get some of the armor off of UT3 and scale it to fit the body of sackboy. That would be awesome. You got have some aviators as a facemask, or something awesome. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X