Water Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Screen

Instead Of A Blood Screen (The one you get when using an imapact hammer)
    You could get a water screen (When coming out of the water)

Just like the one in Crysis

I know that this will be like impossible

if you want to take the time to put together all the frames it would take to animated it porperly then it would be easy

Comment

Wouldent this be kinda simple. If you skip the animation part then it would be just as reasy as creating a water material and make it an "ScreenOverlay" and trigger it via Kismet whenever you exit a trigger volume.

Comment

You could use the screen animation from the impact hammer and replace the blood with a distortion material to simulate the water...dont know how simple is that, though

Comment

It'd be very easy - I think you'd need code to make it work though; likely a new pawn / controller class, which is normally a no for mutators. Could be a nice addition to a TC or other mod though

Comment

Originally posted by JumaAm View Post
            Instead Of A Blood Screen (The one you get when using an imapact hammer)
            You could get a water screen (When coming out of the water)

Just like the one in Crysis

I know that this will be like impossible
            I had been thinking of a very similar thing to possibly add into one of the TC mods I have been working on. Something that can put droplets on the screen when it rains or when going into water etc.

Comment

yeah, water dripping down the screen
              also add blood dripping from the screen instead of it disappearing

Comment

is a custom pawn a no for mutators because it screws things up, because it's not considered a good idea, or simply because it's beyond the scope of most mutators?

Also, couldn't you just add to the HUD?

Note to anyone reading this:

I'm talking out my a**. I don't know any script whatsoever. Working through the moddb tutorials, very slowly.

Comment

Working...
                X