Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by sneh View Post
    Well it's set up so you can customize basically anything. (it's just the default is not supposed to be "simple")
    For example, you could replace the background/preview with something simple if you wanted to, along with many other things.

Also keep in mind MapMixer is still under development, so you could always put forward your ideas to sinx on the mapmixer forum - you never know, he might add or make possible something you suggest (or let you know how its already possible)
    ah well thanks for your time and all the info it truly has been of much help ^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rurouni_Kei View Post
    mmm well this seems to be a start but I mean something that makes the over all menu system more user friendly such as the first UT UI. Everything the way is set up now is needless and just there for looks, I mean it loads up an in game background for the menu! I dug around and found the file, not much too it other than it also houses the character creation rooms.
    Well it's set up so you can customize basically anything. (it's just the default is not supposed to be "simple")
    For example, you could replace the background/preview with something simple if you wanted to, along with many other things.

Also keep in mind MapMixer is still under development, so you could always put forward your ideas to sinx on the mapmixer forum - you never know, he might add or make possible something you suggest (or let you know how its already possible)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mapmixer is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mapmixer has a quick-match mode that should work decently as a simple ui, rather than the complex, confusing, and extremely powerful ui that is mapmixer proper.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mmm well this seems to be a start but I mean something that makes the over all menu system more user friendly such as the first UT UI. Everything the way is set up now is needless and just there for looks, I mean it loads up an in game background for the menu! I dug around and found the file, not much too it other than it also houses the character creation rooms.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MapMixer by sinx

Leave a comment:

• started a topic We need new UI

We need new UI

For the love of god and all that is holy someone make a hack of some sort to change that god awful UI! I'm tempted to hunt down a book on how to do this myself! I mean there has to be something we can do about it isn't there? If Epic won't fix this then I suppose it's something the community has to come up with? Anyone got ideas how one would go about doing this?
Working...
X