Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Call of Duty weapons

Hey.
    I would like a mod that replaces all the ut3 weapons with those from cod4.
    Is this possible?

play cod if you want the cod weapons. they dont fit into the UT universe/gameplay AT ALL.

Comment

do a search for Real Weapons Mod. These guys are working on the closest you are getting to this.

Comment

Originally posted by brisingre View Post
        do a search for Real Weapons Mod. These guys are working on the closest you are getting to this.
        Okay thnx!

Comment

no i agree i want guns that only shoot bullets 4 ut3

i have halo maps & play as master chief in ut3 y cant we make it like the matrix the kool thing bout ut3 is making it unique

Comment

Originally posted by plague151 View Post

i have halo maps & play as master chief in ut3 y cant we make it like the matrix the kool thing bout ut3 is making it unique
            exactly .

Comment

Shoot bullets? So are they in fact projectiles(which they should be), or instant hit?

Comment

Originally posted by plague151 View Post

So, your definition of UNIQUE is COPYING the same old boring stuff instead of coming up with something original? Grab a dictionary and look it up...

j/k

Yeah the RealWeapons mod is about as close to CoD that I think I'd ever like to see in UT. Do you really think that 200+ years from now they will still be using the same boring AK/M4's?

On the other and, more weapons is more weapons...

Comment

my preferable weapons mod would be ballistic weapons for UT3!

Comment

I prey to Runestorm for a Ballistic Weapons mod for ut3!!!!! The ut2k mod was so beautiful its ll i eva played with... Oh how i miss thee loadout mut... Sniffle sniffle

Comment

I've heard so much about this... Has Runestorm considered porting it over to UT3?

Comment

Working...
                      X