- Pacifican Rhino
    - ALM-37 Deep Freeze
    - Lodestone Rifle
    - Bangalore Rocket Launcher
    - Ud-M1 Bulldog Rifle
    - Entrencher
    - ER23 Tectonic Grenade
    - ST-4 Torpedo Launcher

Please if you have any interest at all in new weapons, give these a chance, go to the website above, and check them all out. Whether you do or not is up to you, but when this game comes out these are gunna be sum hot guns.

Cool ideas, although a lot of these would need to be PhysX weapons.

Also, if someone makes these, could you please remove the numbers and letters from the beginning of the names? They are kind of irritating.

Comment

One of those grenades is stolen right out of the Aegia physx demo "cellfactor revolution".

Comment

brisingre- first off, y are the #'s irritating, and two, removing the #'s would probably not be in the best interest of the guns creation, so if someone did make them, they'd keep them.

rjl- who cares, but it wasn't cuz, this game has been in construction longer than UT3 has, so hah.

Comment

Fracture is great, downloaded the demo from xbox live the other day.

I managed to kill someone by terraforming beneath them as they jumped causing them to go really high, then fall really fast!

And the Torpedo weapon is sweet!

Comment

The numbers just don't look good to me.

'ER23 Tectonic Grenade' is no clearer than 'Tectonic Grenade', it exists to make the weapon feel more military. While this is all fine and good in Fracture, UT3 is far from a military game. Weapons in UT3 are more likely to have nicknames than designations from an in-universe standpoint.

This is not a weapon design flaw in any way, it's a pet peeve.

Comment

Originally posted by brisingre View Post
              ... UT3 is far from a military game.
              Yeah, it's only a war, nothing military about that...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
                Yeah, it's only a war, nothing military about that...
                Primarily a blood sport in-universe, right? I never played the UT3 single-player, because I've never heard someone say they liked it very much, and I've got far better linear shooters on my computer. A character in fracture is meant to be soldier. A character in UT3 is (primarily) an athlete. Also, to the best of my knowledge, the multiplayer is still supposed to be the 'Unreal Tournament,' and as the multiplayer is the main point of the game and the source for the atmosphere, I have to say that it still feels like a sport, not a war.

Comment

Working...
                X