(IDEA) Team Selector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(IDEA) Team Selector

A team selector where you can select who is on which team. Bot support and a shuffle teams selector

Also a gametype where you the team captain has to survive. If the team captain dies then the winning team gets a point

So basically protect your team captain.

Originally posted by JumaAm
    A team selector where you can select who is on which team. Bot support and a shuffle teams selector
    talk to sinx about mapmixer. This is his sort of thing.

Originally posted by JumaAm
    Also a gametype where you the team captain has to survive. If the team captain dies then the winning team gets a point

So basically protect your team captain.
    I'm for this, too.

Comment

or you could probably do a team shuffle after every round

Comment

MapMixer 3.0 Alpha 6 will be out in the next few days (fingers crossed). Alpha 6 includes MapMixer's own Faction System, with a Faction Editor and the ability to edit character attributes and clone characters for use with different AI attributes.

It also supports assigning individual Characters or Factions to a team (per team), with the ability to assign this on a per-map basis, or alternatively a per-gametype basis, with Random Selection. Supported in both MapMixer's QuickMatch and full Launch Menus.

Comment

thnx, could you also add rounds to a gametype

Comment

Originally posted by JumaAm View Post
            thnx, could you also add rounds to a gametype
            If I understand you correctly then I'd say that 'rounds' is probably beyond the scope of MapMixer and more something that would suit a special purpose mutator or separate gametype - assuming I understand you correctly.

Comment

If I understand him, and I think I do, this simply consists of making a certain map loop a number of times without adding it over and over, probably with a setting to re-randomize teams each time, switch teams, or keep teams, and perhaps a scoreboard overall. I may be wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X