bAlwaysGib=False
    RagdollLife=60.000000

Name: MaxLives 1
    Description: Edit Your UTGame.ini By Searching For 'MaxLives'
    And Change It From '0' To '1'

Name: Falldoll And SingleJump
    Description: Only Allowed To Jump Once And Includes Ragdoll Fall

Name: Jump Mod
    Description: Configure Amount Of Jumps That Can Be Used And Jump Boots Boost
    [JumpMod.JumpMod]
    iMaxNumJumps=1
    iMaxJumpBoost=1

Name: BattleMOD 5
    Description: Use This Mutator To Customize Move Speeds & Includes Health Regeneration
    [BattleMOD.BattleMOD]
    CfgCheckConfig=DO NOT REMOVE THIS!
    CfgGameSpeedMultiplier=1.000000
    CfgWalkingSpeedMultiplier=1.200000
    CfgHealthMultiplier=2.000000
    CfgJumpMultiplier=1.500000
    CfgbMaxAmmo=False
    CfgbAllWeapons=False
    CfgWeaponSpeedMultiplier=1.000000

[BattleMOD.BattleClient]
    CfgCheckConfig=DO NOT REMOVE THIS!
    CfgWeaponSwitchSpeedMultiplier=2.000000
    CfgHealthRegenPerSecond=20
    CfgHealthMaxRegen=200
    CfgAmmoResupplyPerSecond=0
    CfgbAllowDodgeJumping=True
    CfgHoverVehicleSpeedMultiplier=1.500000

Name: Gears Of War Character Pack
    Description: Includes Most GOW Character Models

Name: Speed Mutator
    Description: Changes UT3 Game Speed
    [SpeedMod.UTMutator_SpeedMod]
    iGameSpeed=70

Name: Elimination
    Description: A Similar Gametype To GOW's Execution

No offense, I kinda agree to what other people say: "Why don't you just play GoW?" Besides, GoW 2 will have bot support so you can play mutliplayer offline. And besides, if people could get pretty much "Two" games in one, UT3 and GoW, it would kinda affect sales. "Buy UT3 (for like $30-40 on PC/PS3) and get a GoW mod for free!" I would be satisfied with just GoW Characters/Weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by gaddeath View Post
      No offense, I kinda agree to what other people say: "Why don't you just play GoW?" Besides, GoW 2 will have bot support so you can play mutliplayer offline. And besides, if people could get pretty much "Two" games in one, UT3 and GoW, it would kinda affect sales. "Buy UT3 (for like $30-40 on PC/PS3) and get a GoW mod for free!" I would be satisfied with just GoW Characters/Weapons.
      Didn't get the memo? no GoW2 for the pc. Besides I feel that UT could stand to have some more added to it like the cover system, that would work so well with Warfare.

Comment

Yeah,
        Exactlly,
        1. GOW2 might not come out for PC
        2. We will have to wait until late 2009, if it does come out
        3. We can get a cover system in there, as the models are almost done, and the weapons are getting done, not forgetting the maps!

Comment

This is a good idea, but before anything like this is completly made, it should be released in parts. We already have the characters (or most of them), the weapons mod is being done, etc. Also has anyone else used the Hacker weapon (it's a chainsaw) it's great, except for the sound. You know how most of the characters in UT3 are made up of separate models like the thighs, arms, torso, and head. Well when you get a headshot with the sniper rifle the head blows off right? Well maybe it's possible to make other part explode or blow off. Like maybe the ablility to chop off peoples arms with the lancer/hacker like in GoW. It won't be as smooth but it would work and would most likely be the easiest way of doing it.

Comment

exactly
            check this thread out
            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...adshot+mutator
            it's exactly what your asking for

Comment

Im on da same page man GOW in UT3 it would b so crazy!!!!

Comment

and also make it for the ps3 as well

Comment

Lotta' work need be done to the bots to get them to properly use the cover system. Main idea is:
                  I am a bot, the enemy is in front of me, I must put this object between me and him to be safe, thus I must take cover here.
                  Meowcat was working on the UT04 GOW conversion and getting bots to use and and reportedly he got it working well enough using the above formula.

Now, considering UT3 is actually alot like GoW(minus the tactical elements) I am sure it wouldnt be extremely difficult to make a total conversion. Problem is the conversion would have to have custom maps and would really only work with them and ones developed under the mod. Possibly the GoW map conversion on the forums?

Any/either way.... I do hope someone does it. UT3 bots are smart and GoW gameplay roolz! Together on PC = EPIC win :P

Comment

yep
                    UX-Loki is making GOW maps
                    he is making a map pack
                    we already have the GOW models
                    all we need is the weapons and extras

Comment

I think you should seriously consider Gears of War itself, a mod won't get even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Kantham View Post
                        I think you should seriously consider Gears of War itself, a mod won't get even close.
                        i have gears, BTW, you said 'a mod won't get even close'
                        Well consider this, we already have:

THE MODELS
                        WE ARE GETTING THE MAPS
                        AND MAYBE THE WEAPONS WILL FOLLOW

THEN THE EXTRAS

So that means were 40% there if we get the maps

Comment

Why you want a GoW UT3 mod so much anyway?

Comment

i dont want a complete TC, i just want some similar GOW gameplay.
                            If you could customize/mod UT3 to the way you like it. would you?

Comment

For me = real simple, Kantham....

GoW = no bots
                              GoW2 = bots but no PC version, atleast for another year or so

If GoWPC had bots, even if only for the retail maps, then I would totally go out and buy it again. The SP campaign is great, but so linear that it gets repetitive quite quickly and if you have a crappy connection 70% of the time and no connection 30% of the time then your out of luck playing online(as I know that would be the next claim you and every other "just buy GoW" person would say) :P

Comment

Working...
                              X