UT3_Model_Xeno - beta testing going on now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3_Model_Xeno - beta testing going on now

This is a preview of my newest model pack that is currently in private beta testing(go to evilengine.net/forum for details).
    Eventually there will be a male and female but for now I concentrated on females since they are much nicer to look at, and I haven't released a fem since the UT2004 days.
    Cool enough for the lady gamers and sexy enough for the guys.
    Features custom gibs/gore, sounds, custom shaders/fx, faction and animations.
    Package is large at the moment , but thats what we have to deal with when working with higher res textures with multiple layers.

More pics of the other model versions here(7 total, not including combos when mixing items):
    http://www.evilengine.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=556

Ha, putting it in the Mod Request section so that people won't notice the unbelievable awsomeness/sexyness of these models. Nice try!

Comment

yea, looks hawt!

Comment

Ahhhh, EE!!!

Good to see you back!!

Comment

Heres a few more beta shots:

Comment

i see big puddles of blood!
            looks good, keep it up!

Comment

Looks a bit like Gigers Paintings (which is a good thing).
              Nice Work!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraeger View Post
                Looks a bit like Gigers Paintings (which is a good thing).
                Nice Work!
                YEH! finally someone who "gets it"!
                Yes this is the inspiration I wanted to bring to UT3. I want to give it that old school H.R. Giger feel. With the scifi, alien, human sexiness with a pinch of deadly coldness. I will continue to expand on this theme before the model is complete but this is exactly what I wanted to do. Giger is a huge inspiration for me artistically, and inspired me to get into drawing and painting when I was still in highschool 16-17 yrs ago and even when Alien came out back in 79.
                I would also like to create a xeno weapon. So that might be something I may include in the pack.

More pics, thanks to BUFFY!

Comment

cool evilengine is back cool model

Comment

Working...
                  X