X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yaya Hyperblast..that was one fast paced map

go for it bret

Comment

Hyperblast is already in UT3. Its just been merged with Phobos & renamed Deimos.

Comment

I would love to see hyperblast get re-made, it was one of my favorite levels, If you do go ahead with this would you cook it for PS3? I have it on PC just I have more mods and find it runs better on PS3. If it's to much hasel you could always get some one else to do it, I could when I learn to how to cook maps. anyway I really hope you do this, good luck!!!!

Comment

The problem is though that there's no good meshes to work with, to really do it properly.

Comment

i say go for it, but take your time for this one to make it perfect, so dont **** this map up it was my nr2 best map of ut99. and plz make it so that all triky jumps are still posible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
              The problem is though that there's no good meshes to work with, to really do it properly.
              D:
              but you must make it!
              its one of the last maps needed for our ladder!
              http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=619677

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                A HOLP-style Hyperblast would be quite acceptable...

Also, how about:
                -XL version with new areas
                -spooky version with flickering lights, dark(er) areas, dilapidated look, strange sounds etc.

Comment

but if he put custom sound on there wouldn't be a ps3 version, ps3 owners want this too you know

Comment

My version would look like this

Comment

Working...
                    X