VCTF-Containment-Necris???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Containment-Necris???

Hi everybody, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me making a necris version of containment. I would like to make it and just wanted to see if anyone thinks this would be a good idea. Also if i do make it should it be necris vs. necris or axon vs. necris. Personally id like necris vs. necris but ill just wait and see which is prefered. I can also make a necris vs. necris AND a necris vs. axon version.

Feel free to post any ideas and vote which i should do.
    If i make it itll also be for ps3 for all those ps3'ers out there.

Chaosnight

I'd rather have an Axon vehicle version of sandstorm... what, not all conversions have to be necris :P

Comment

Thatd definatly be...interesting but as you can see im converting an axon map to necris, i could do a necris to axon map after this...

Comment

I would love an Axon vs. Necris.
        Containment is a perfect map for Darkwalker/Goliath battles.
        You'd have to rework the spawn points of course.

Comment

Axon vs Necris maps are the most awesome, not always the most balanced but it feels more like a battle then there is 2 sets a vehicles

Comment

So far, i might just end up either not making it or making both because its a tie so far and noone has voted in the both section.

Comment

The biggest challenge is getting the Fury through the tube.

Yes, I've tried it.

You'd have to totally change the mapl

Comment

if its a Necris vs Necris, ill just partially destroy the wall where the tube is so itd be easier but if its axon vs necris then id have some trouble

Comment

Yeah, but that would equire a new static mesh...

Comment

Working...
                  X