Assault and Invasion!! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault and Invasion!! :(

Why did I play UT2004? To play Assault and Invasion. No other reason.

Those types of gameplay were most fun IMO and taking those away was HORRIBLE.

Because of this, people have actually kept playing UT2004 and I'm still bugging Epic to give me my CD KEY!

They should be re-introduced, it was much more fun than this warfare thing you thought was so good, I certainly don't like it.

Please 'o'mighty epic, bring them back! ( I know there are versions of this made by users but I'd like official versions. )

Official isn't automatically better than community-made stuff. Just use Galtanor's invasion mod for Invasion.

Comment

It can't get much better than Galtanor's Invasion

Comment

I want official stuff because how many people will actually download it? If it gets installed with the game and no hunting for mods then more people will play it.

Infact right now, I don't see ANY invasion servers, nevermind with people on.

Comment

We usually play invasion on our NL server every night. Feel free to join

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590438

Ours is Cyzmyass' Public Invasion Server. Get on IRC if you want to be noticed about when it starts. We're in #mi5 on quakenet. For IRC, see my sig.

Comment

Working...
          X