• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You mean my idea

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It might be worthwhile if you give the bot a stinger (Godlikes are evil with that thing) other than that I think it'd be too easy to get rid of the bot (I play against godlikes all the time and I don't find them particularly hard to kill).

Your suggestion did prompt me to think of something. In the map StalwartXL there is a redeemer outside the base (the rest of the level is indoors) and guarding that redeemer is a godlike bot with a darkwalker (you have to wait until the bot leaves the area to get the redeemer). What I was thinking of was a CTF level in the same basic shape as CTF-Vertebrae where the actual bases are only sperated by a small patch of land. A godlike bot with a darkwalker could guard the patch of land making a flag run across it incredibly risky but also incredibly short compared to the underground route.

I think it's a really interesting concept, but I like all my ideas

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Problem is I wouldn't know how to code such a thing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds interesting. I'd at least try it, to see how it plays.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Good idea? Bad idea?

Good idea? Bad idea?

I had a CTF-Robotica map in mind, where each team's flag would be guarded by a godlike robot, making it REALLY hard to get the flag. The bot would materialize on a pad. Once you kill it, you have 30 seconds before the next one spawns again.
Working...
X