The Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    xea me too i thought it was a waste of time after tinkering with it foreva...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i downloaded that but i couldnt figure out how to get the to work. i mean it worked but i couldnt figure out the controls for it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah. That'd be it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't control ModDB content; anyone can add content to it. It is likely linked to the UT3 developers page however.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I saw a download for it. On your ModDB page, I think. Odd, that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, maybe it is released XD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, it placed in MSU, right?
    http://www.fileplanet.com/188403/180...-Psionic-Storm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There's a mod called 'Psionic Storm' or something similar that concentrates on special powers in Unreal. I don't believe it's released yet though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd go for it, although there are very few maps that have destroyable terrain, and unless you can smash stuff with it the force is kinda weak. However, it'd be fun on Dm-Nowhere and other maps like it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic The Force

The Force

I was playing UT3 last night when it hit me, "it would probably be kinda kool ta have a mutator where your character can use the force." like:
    -Force grip
    -Force choke
    -Force Lightning
    -(from the new game) Force Repulse
    -Force Push/Pull
    -Force Throw

And then another mutator that can make them unleashed like in the new game. these powers would certainly build more ways to harm and destroy your opponent.-----just think, your in the middle of a duel, and all of a sudden, you grip the other player and begin choking them. but with UT3 the head would pop off. *AWESOME*

Maybe even go to this website
    (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/)
    And look at a way to 'replicate' the power combos, and have a lightsaber as a playable weapon.
Working...
X