Halo Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo Map

Can someone make an exact replica of the Halo map with the giant wheel on it for UT3. I love that level. It would be cool to have that level on Unreal. And can someone ps3 cook it? please?

Originally posted by online_killa25 View Post
    Can someone make an exact replica of the Halo map with the giant wheel on it for UT3. I love that level. It would be cool to have that level on Unreal. And can someone ps3 cook it? please?
    Actuly, I am working on that. Or I might not. As I recall, there are two maps that have that giant windmill. Zanzibar, from Halo 2, and Last Resort, from Halo 3. What map are you refering to? Im doing Last Resort. And all my maps, that are in my map pack, when done, will be cooked for ps3 as well.

Altho, my maps may not be an exact replica of the Halo maps, as they were designed, for well Halo. I will bring them in the Unreal universe, and make them look it too, but you will still be able to say "Hey! I played this map on Halo!"

For a compleat list of what maps will be in the map pack, and the progress, go here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=616733

Comment

forget the ps3 cook thats whats killing the pc version
      Originally posted by online_killa25 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
        forget the ps3 cook thats whats killing the pc version
        Explain???

Comment

Working...
        X