The Working Idea of Splitscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Working Idea of Splitscreen

It seems as though the PC version has the ability to have splitscreen in the console if you type it in. Many mutators have come about by just adjusting the console and then making it a mod. The Xbox360 splitscreen is in the mod listings in the game which leads me to believe that it is already found in the games current possible console settings. I would bet that it is also in the PS3's console, so I'm sure if someone would just enable splitscreen on the PC and then save that config as a mod then cook it that the PS3 could have splitscreen as well. The only thing that might hold it back is the graphics which could just be toned down a little like what has already been done on the 360. Epic says that the 360 splitscreen is exclusive, meaning then probably won't make it for the PS3 so why can't someone please do this for the PS3 users because I'm tired of Epics going to the highest bidder and not supporting it's fans, and with current rushed nature of this game I feel this is well deserved.

I agree m8. I´m not sure how it has to be done but I do know that I really want it.

Comment

Splitscreen is something that requires low-level code access which modders just don't have--in other words, UnrealScript alone probably can't do it.

Comment

Working...
      X