Fragging Yard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragging Yard!

Well I just thought I would put this out there since there has been other Quake map remakes, I like alot of the q4 versions of the maps but this one stood out for me.

Looking at the pictures now its starting to look alittle dated but still provides awesome gameplay. Itd be great if someone could remake it or any of the other Q4 maps

[screenshot]http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetquake.gamespy.com/images/oldsite/clusterimages/fraggingyard1.jpg[/screenshot][screenshot]http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetquake.gamespy.com/images/oldsite/clusterimages/fraggingyard2.jpg[/screenshot]

I did do a quick search but didnt get any hits so I dunno if this has already been requested, sorry if it has

heh, yeah, this map would be cool indeed. and if possible, both versions of it

Comment

God I loved quake 4, not as many people liked it compared to 3, but it was still damned good. And as for this map it would be an awsome remake seeing as Quake and UT3 gameplay isnt that different.

Comment

Quake 4 had a similar rough start as UT3. there were lots of gameplay 'problems' that people wanted solved and some of them were never officially solved but rather by mods. also (one _major_ gripe to me) Quake 4 didn't have bots. there are bots now, but again they weren't official but part of community mods. and that's kinda strange actually because i'm sure i read an article sometime before Quake 4 was released that some press people actually played a lan game with bots to have even teams

Comment

Yeah Quake 4 did have alittle bit of a bad reception didnt it, I thought the MP was good enough to buy the game, having played the SP around a friends house and being less then impressed that wasnt really the reason to get the game. There has been some great maps for it especially within the point release, theres alot of classics which got reworked which I thought were good. Some of the Q4 standard maps though are probably well underrated vs map like campgrounds, theres are acouple Im not too keen on but that wouldnt make them bad maps.

Q4 had a similar problem to UT3 with the server browser apparently, people thought it was horrid and since MP is a big component of both of these games it can lead to fart arsin around.

Comment

Working...
          X