Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballistic weapons creators moved to UT3 (downlaods)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballistic weapons creators moved to UT3 (downlaods)!!!

http://www.runestorm.za.net/news.php

front page news! Hold onto yur ears people!!!

First weapon has been created:

The "Thor" Mk17 Lightning Gun is a devastating weapon, capable of searing opponents with a deadly stream of lightning, or hurling them around like leaves in a storm!

The Thor will replace all Shock Rifles by means of a mutator.

References! Random posts are worthless...

Comment

happy

Comment

Yes, much better thanks

Comment

good good

Comment

What.... that is nuts

Comment

Sweet, that gun looks like the haVoc lightning guns alt fire!

Comment

did you guys ever play the ut2k4 version of this mod? it had over 30 weapons and was easily the best quality around.

By the way. The weapon you see on the front page isnt part of their main mod. It is something they are creating to test the waters. therefor it will fit in with Ut's armory.

Comment

Ballistic weapons was good, but hideously misbalanced and suffered from performance issues. It was unplayable online, more often than not. The artwork was pretty good, as was the feature set.

Comment

i see you have not tryed any of their recent releases. what was the last version you played. they are now on a final version of 2.1 and have been releasing sponsored bonus packs ever since.

Comment

That Thor Gun is awsome they just fly whit the shot!Keep up the good work runestorm.

Comment

Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
                        i see you have not tryed any of their recent releases. what was the last version you played. they are now on a final version of 2.1 and have been releasing sponsored bonus packs ever since.
                        I played a very recent version, which incorporate bonus pack material.

Comment

... To be honest i see nothing wrong with the balance. Some guns are more powerful than others but that is why they incorporated ballistic evolution gametype. Plus they are more fun than any other weapon mods anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X