Final Fantasy Themed Map.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy Themed Map.

Whoever makes this will be raking in the credibility goldust even if you make a generic map and slap posters of sephiroth around as textures that would arouse attention, everybody thinks a nibelheim reactor from FF VII would be a suitable map.
    Not me I think a Jungle theme With enemies as static meshes (funguars and esthar soldiers) from FF VIII would be brilliant, why? because of the laguna battle music "The Man With The Machine Gun" to be exact, its catchy upbeat and all heated for uptempo battle
    More and More and More RPG themed maps should be made, but generally speaking an FF series of maps would grab peoples attention, start with something simple like a Fire Cave From FF VIII then work your way up to something like A steampunk town like Narshe From VI or an exact replica of Edgars Figaro Castle also from VI, or a N-Zone Like in FF V .

Then when you get good enough import actual moving static meshes of characters like maybe go back to the firecave, increase the rock textures have lava spewing, a few bomb static meshes in the background, and an ifrit that pops out of his fire hole every 5 minutes where you gotta take cover from kismet damage sequences, then go back to narshe, have magitek soldiers fighting in the background and a umaro the sasquatch popping about here an there as an easter egg of sorts, an then the n-zone, you could totally see gilgamesh fighting a load of monsters in a area you can see but cant reach during the whole match,

These are just ideas but whoever does them will retain the love of everyone.

Man I would second this but looks like OP got banned. Sheesh.

Comment

i love the idea that about ff map i dream of it ...every when i see topic talking about ff mod...
      by the way and even is out of topic:
      i can t understand why each mumber here give his opinion get banned....that s unfair...(at the first place we are coustumers we buy the production and spend much money in they game and the we you critizise them you got banned)
      after i have posted this, i m sure i will be banned too...as troll .....and they show that have reason....

Comment

I already have created a Nibelheim reactor map, and released a beta, but have decided to go for the gold and add the town of Nibelheim on the other side for a vctf map. I'm still working about 2-4 hours a night on it, and it's taking a while.

check out the beta here:
        http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=609890

Still alot of bugs, and it's still pretty basic in this release, but the whole thing's gonna be sweet! You can go inside the reactor, check out Jenova, and on the other side you can go inside the mansion and go into the basement and all the rooms!

Comment

which version

as i have only played FF9

& i could make a map of one of the citys(will take major time though) & have that citys music too XD

Comment

Originally posted by |Grayfox| View Post
            which version

as i have only played FF9

& i could make a map of one of the citys(will take major time though) & have that citys music too XD
            Grey Fox you have missed out! FF7,8 &10 are all much better games... Dont get me wrong though I did enjoy FF9... the music and all that. Man I love FF

Comment

i have tryed the others just never got into them

i played FF9 at my friends one day & loved it

i also have the FF9 sound track

Comment

It's not FF but I've been working on a Chrono Trigger map, just had a few set backs (laptop issues for the longest time until it finally died) but finally back with a "decent" computer and plan on digging around in my backed up files for the map to work on it again.

Comment

Working...
                X