Clear All

• replied
    okay, didn't know. just trying to help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *cough* i already made a melee lancer *cough*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The melee portion of the lancer could be modified from the hacker made by the guys at fraghouse. Just email them and I'm sure they'll give permission to use the code. If Any one knows a good ut3 scripting tutorial, I'll have a crack at it. I did a little scripting for 2k4, but the new system has me turned every which way

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HEY TMARSH, ARE YOU SAYING YOUR NOT WORKING ON THIS ANYMORE?
    soz caps
    if you send me the files i will complete the mod within a few days

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'm keen - will be the first to download even

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW this is cool i think i seen this in evil engine

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the files If you want them ask. cause i dont play this game anymore there for i have know need trying to mod for them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    itd be sick if someone could just port the GOW longshot model onto the sniper rifle, with the same functionality. i love the longshot's design.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please make them for ps3,we dont have any cool mods like pc....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by silkman1103 View Post
    i would love gears weps. =)
    YEAH!!! im PS3 player too and i want it!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by marilol View Post
    Although im not sure this covers custom created content, just make sure you don't try using any of the Gears of War assets like models etc, you need to remake them yourself.

I'm pretty sure this is possible seeing as someone made the C.O.G's and the Locust

Anyway, even with action cam and all the character models, with the weapons you may as well just buy Gears of War?
    have you tryed playing GoW first off you need a windows live account to play it on pc and have your stuff saved second off i heard from my friend who owns it on the 360 that you need two separate profiles to play online and offline plus dude its only the freaking weapons say stuff like might as well buy Gears if someones asks for both weaps and animations/gears movement controls

Leave a comment:

• replied
    With all the people that want the gears stuff why dont they just combine the games already.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhh, Awesome. I would love to see at least the Lancer. *Hopes for PS3 cook*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mine tooo!!

BTW, tmarsh could you give me the samples\work that you have done on these weapons.........i think i can finish them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    please release them this is my whet dream to get GOW weap. on UT3 pleaseeee!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X