No announcement yet.

GoW Weapons Update (6/9/08) NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it possible to add custom animation to weapons (reload animation) but using the Actioncam mutator like a reload or weapon pickup similar to GOW

Comment

tmarsh388 i know you are doing other models and stuff, but please make this project your first priority.
      To me, it looks like your giving up on this project.

Comment

To Me to...

Comment

Me three....

any updates

Comment

Owell, F**k

Comment

... Meh. Someone close this thread.

Comment

This 'was' in my top aniticipated mutators for UT3........Meh!

Comment

Pity. I like new weapons a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by brisingre View Post
                    Pity. I like new weapons a lot.
                    LOL, we need new weapons, UT3 lacks in weapons right now.
                    BTW there are too much maps being made, i know it's more easier to create a map then a weapon, but only the best maps get selected, this means you have to spend a lot of time perfecting your map.

Comment

please release them this is my whet dream to get GOW weap. on UT3 pleaseeee!!!

Comment

Mine tooo!!

BTW, tmarsh could you give me the samples\work that you have done on these weapons.........i think i can finish them.

Comment

Ahhh, Awesome. I would love to see at least the Lancer. *Hopes for PS3 cook*

Comment

With all the people that want the gears stuff why dont they just combine the games already.

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
                              Although im not sure this covers custom created content, just make sure you don't try using any of the Gears of War assets like models etc, you need to remake them yourself.

I'm pretty sure this is possible seeing as someone made the C.O.G's and the Locust

Anyway, even with action cam and all the character models, with the weapons you may as well just buy Gears of War?
                              have you tryed playing GoW first off you need a windows live account to play it on pc and have your stuff saved second off i heard from my friend who owns it on the 360 that you need two separate profiles to play online and offline plus dude its only the freaking weapons say stuff like might as well buy Gears if someones asks for both weaps and animations/gears movement controls

Comment

Originally posted by silkman1103 View Post
                                i would love gears weps. =)
                                YEAH!!! im PS3 player too and i want it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X