No announcement yet.

GoW Weapons Update (6/9/08) NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Im definitely make the Longshot...... Its may favorite weapon.

Ok If I get a good coder Ill try to do all of them.

Comment

Ok keep looking... I might be able to go into the Unreal Editor GoW and get a few print screens..... but keep looking.

Comment

wow, this is amazing so far, definitely loke the second pics teeth!

Why not do a poll though, givs you a better opinion!

Comment

Number one looks better IMO.

Comment

The first one looks pretty awesome. Not exactly an exact model of the lancer, its the Lancer, but not 100%, which is good, looks pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by tmarsh388 View Post
              O Im definitely make the Longshot...... Its may favorite weapon.

Ok If I get a good coder Ill try to do all of them.

thanks this is a good thing you are doing.
              Your going to be very popular with the community!

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132 This would be a good place too find a coder. they have a whole forum for recruitment.

Comment

I still need a coder to make these game ready

Comment

You ROCK, I hope you get a coder.

Comment

Those look insaNE! great work!

Comment

speechless...

Comment

If your looking for a coder, talk to EvilEngine located here. http://www.evilengine.net/forum/ , cause he's been working on a hammerburst gun, and i'm sure if these models are up to EE's standards... he'll gladly put some time into working on them.

Comment

That is a brilliant idea, plus another model would already be made. Hell, he could make some of the other models too, if you worked together.

Comment

Excellent job so far, they look (almost) perfect. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Torque Bow and the Hammerburst. Shotgun looks awesome, and UT3 needs a real shotgun I think.

I'm really curious to see if you (or the coder or whoever) can get the trajectory tracker to work for the Torque Bow. If it just shoots straight, it may end up being overpowered.

Also, a question: Have you given any thought to making Alt-Fire for any/each of the weapons or do you plan on making them true to the originals (Primary Only)???

A suggestion that may not work: Add in the melee attack as the Alt-Fire for each... I imagine that from 3rd person there'd be no animations for this, but I believe it could be done for 1st person animations though....

Anyways, keep it up guys. With these and the Gears-Themed Maps that are being worked on, it'll be interesting to see how Gears weapons fare against UT3's in UT3's faster-paced gameplay and gametypes.

Comment

Im hoping to find a good coder for the chainsaw effect on the Lancer but as of right now its looking pretty grim..... But to be honest I would be happy with a solid "primary only" GoW weapons mod. The melee attack yes it would be very cool but it seems to be out of everyones league as far as the coding goes. I dont blame them eight, but o well I guess well just have to hope and see what happens. I personally would like to have the same bullets decals as in GoW as well as the same bullet tracer rounds. Once again I guess we'll just have to wait as see what comes of it.

Also I've contacted a few people who I think could be of great use to this mod as far as the coders go. But they seem preoccupied seeing as I havent received any feed back from them. So the search continues........

If you would like to help me convince them by all mean go for it although I am not tell you to pester because well its pestering and nobody likes pesty people. I believe I have done all that I can as far as recruiting goes I have UX-Loki who is a solid modder on my team, but he can only do so much seeing as he has his own mods to attend to. so at least in my eyes help is always welcome....

Comment

This thread is making a chainsaw, you could try to ask him on how to do what ever you need to do.

http://unreal-station.com/showthread.php?tid=61

Comment

Working...
                                X