GoW Weapons Update (6/9/08) NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what other weapons would you like
    please keep the requests to GoW weapons....
    and I hope you all know I still need a coder(s) for this mod so unless I can find some help these will never see the light of day....:'(
    so please let me know if you can help

Comment

the pistol, hammer burst, boomshot and the torque bow would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by tmarsh388 View Post
        and I hope you all know I still need a coder(s) for this mod so unless I can find some help these will never see the light of day....:'(
        so please let me know if you can help
        would you mind if i asked around and tried to get someone to help you out?

Comment

please do!

Comment

which pistol there are 2, and I probably wont be making the Torque Bow just because I hated it in the game.... Longshot all the way

Comment

[shot]http://usera.imagecave.com/jeb1/gears_of_war_art_08.jpg[/shot]

Well if not the torquebow then what about the boomshot?

Comment

It'd be badass if someone made the super gravgun from HL2 as one of those special weapons like the redeemer (im talking about the blue one). Keep up the good work and I hope you get some coders to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post

I'm pretty sure this is possible seeing as someone made the C.O.G's and the Locust
                  Just to clear this up NO ONE actually made any Gears models from scratch. All the ones from both Loki and EE are ports from the actual game. Epic has not said anything so the assumption at this point is that as long as the entire game or something very similar is not being replicated it would appear to be a non-issue for Epic (at this point ... they could well be in talks with MS on how to properly deal with this however, so keep that in mind).

Comment

lol microsoft got in with a company that supports the modding community a ton. They'll never be happy now! I say use fast-paced cover since this is ut3. I mean first person views and you have to use your dodging abilities to dive behind cover faster and when you DO fight it will end faster with more instant-hit weapons and fast kills.

Comment

in regards to help with textures im sure http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/UT3ModHome.html is a good start. Or maybe a look through http://book.hourences.com/tutorialsindex.htm I havent tried these myself but i hope it helps.

Comment

will these guns work with action cam?

and how about making the sniper

Comment

yeah why wouldnt they

Comment

sorry this one is low poly, but it is the only render i could find...
                            http://bigphil43.deviantart.com/art/...to-3D-44303426

ill keep searching, but im having a really hard time finding any...

Comment

just wondering

but how about the sniper

and this is how it looks scoped in

Comment

to be honest I wish you would do all of the weapons. The set will feel incomplete otherwise. I know it is a large project but if I were you I would definately try to make the complete set. unfortunately my skills are limited to mapping...

Comment

Working...
                                X