X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by brisingre View Post
    Pity. I like new weapons a lot.
    LOL, we need new weapons, UT3 lacks in weapons right now.
    BTW there are too much maps being made, i know it's more easier to create a map then a weapon, but only the best maps get selected, this means you have to spend a lot of time perfecting your map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pity. I like new weapons a lot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This 'was' in my top aniticipated mutators for UT3........Meh!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ... Meh. Someone close this thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Owell, F**k

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Me three....

any updates

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To Me to...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tmarsh388 i know you are doing other models and stuff, but please make this project your first priority.
    To me, it looks like your giving up on this project.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is it possible to add custom animation to weapons (reload animation) but using the Actioncam mutator like a reload or weapon pickup similar to GOW

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JumaAm View Post
    the weapon mod is not dead
    it was just resseruction a few weeks ago
    so there back again on it
    Great NEWS!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is it possible to add custom crosshairs for the GOW weapons
    I think it is

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
    Erm... is this weapons mod dead? If not then great! Are you waiting for phase 2 of msuc. if yes... ****!

the weapon mod is not dead
    it was just resseruction a few weeks ago
    so there back again on it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Erm... is this weapons mod dead? If not then great! Are you waiting for phase 2 of msuc. if yes... ****!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Syphix View Post
    Why not work instead on a modification for GoW that would allow bots rather than trying to recreate an entire replication of a game that already exists.

For one that would be the legal approach and two would probably require a lot less effort.

Also I saw a quote at the beginning of this thread which would render those maps illegal. I don't know whether this is an official quote or not, but I know that the content from the GoW maps has been transfered across to UT3 to make those maps.
    I just wanna be able to hide behind a wall in third person and shoot the rocket launcher with one hand like a bad ***, i have no interest in having it turnn to GOW with the same weapons that would be annoying and i understand Syphix why its annoying to you, i just wanna be able to do what i stated above.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JumaAm View Post
    i know that the cover system would require a new set of maps, but thats already getting done. someone's recreating GOW maps into UT3 so he might decide to make the maps compatible with (if we get it) the cover system.

I own both GOW and UT3, but i cant play with bots in GOW so i pay UT3 instead.
    Why not work instead on a modification for GoW that would allow bots rather than trying to recreate an entire replication of a game that already exists.

For one that would be the legal approach and two would probably require a lot less effort.

Also I saw a quote at the beginning of this thread which would render those maps illegal. I don't know whether this is an official quote or not, but I know that the content from the GoW maps has been transfered across to UT3 to make those maps.

Originally posted by marilol View Post

Epic has also not given permission to use any of the Gears of War content in UT3. Just because they are both Epic games means nothing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X