GoW Weapons Update (6/9/08) NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoW Weapons Update (6/9/08) NEW

please I need feed back for this one......

Lancer Assault Rifle
    Trying top figure out how to get rid of that black thing....

HOD (I dont know if Im going to use this but here it is

Sniper Rifle

Shotgun

COG Pistol

MORE TO COME!!!!!

PS ill need help porting the models and sounds and stuff into the game so PM me if you wanna help

Wow I just realized I have know Idea how to texture for Ut3 if you guys know of any good tutorials please let me know
    And Dont worry about it looking crappy because Im a perfectionist

so far at least
    The Team:
    -Tmarsh388
    -UX-Loki
    -InfectedShroom

Im still looking for more people to help so please PM me if you're interested.

I still need a really good coder and a good animator.

Epic has also not given permission to use any of the Gears of War content in UT3. Just because they are both Epic games means nothing.

Although im not sure this covers custom created content, just make sure you don't try using any of the Gears of War assets like models etc, you need to remake them yourself.

I'm pretty sure this is possible seeing as someone made the C.O.G's and the Locust

Anyway, even with action cam and all the character models, with the weapons you may as well just buy Gears of War?

Comment

I would have to check the game actually, i have no idea what they look like

Comment

nah faster paced and if we could get a cover system in there we could me an unreal gears ie all the cover of gears, all the possibilities, characters, teleports, weapons, and indeed Mutators of Unreal

Comment

so do you guys want it or not....
          cause if you dont i wont even start it

Comment

i want it!!

Comment

by the way even though im on british time i give a lot of feedback,!

Comment

I want it too!

Comment

i would love gears weps. =)

Comment

ok then i think that about settles it. looks like i have work to do

Comment

Ya, if you created entirely by yourself then no harm no foul.

Comment

Originally posted by tmarsh388 View Post
                        ok then i think that about settles it. looks like i have work to do
                        You rock!

Comment

this is wonderful. which weapons are you doing?

Comment

If there was a way around the copyright stuff then I am totally on for this!!! I must say the Lancer absolutely HAS TO HAVE the chainsaw bayonet, however
                            BW for UT04 had the one staff with a chainsaw at the end and it was too much fun to get enemy blood all over your screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitsel View Post
                              If there was a way around the copyright stuff then I am totally on for this!!! I must say the Lancer absolutely HAS TO HAVE the chainsaw bayonet, however
                              BW for UT04 had the one staff with a chainsaw at the end and it was too much fun to get enemy blood all over your screen.
                              The copyright only covers the content that epic made, you'll have to make every model from scratch along with all the textures etc...

Also, adding a cover system is going to far, Epic would intervene eventually simply because you are basically allowing people to buy ut3 and then get GoW for free....

Comment

Working...
                              X