Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best idea Ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Best idea Ever

    You all know how you can play instant action in ut2004 with aiming help on.
    I think it would be great if you guys made it possible to have multiplayer set the same way. Have different percentages 0-100% aiming help. It could be shown in the server browser what servers are and aren't. Also add to the extreme aiming help a enemy locator and maybe even location messages. Whoes aiming at you and stuff like that, all free for the comunity. This would and most surely set ut3 out from the other fps games.

    Whadaya think? Go ahead and remove it but I am just asking to put a instant action mod in public games.

    #2
    Its good as long as everyone has it but...100%, theres no point moving, you basically cant dodge it.

    Comment


      #3
      lotsa games have this type of thing. Its called a minimap and in Cod4 you have a UAV. I dont really see the point of aim assist, so make the game require less skill? I can see where this would be useful for casual gamers, but i dont think casual gamers are going to shell out for a PC or PS3 that could run UT3 well and buy a copy of the game aaannnd then a casual gamer going out looking for a mod like this? This idea just doesnt appeal to me much.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Starfox444 View Post
        lotsa games have this type of thing. Its called a minimap and in Cod4 you have a UAV. I dont really see the point of aim assist, so make the game require less skill? I can see where this would be useful for casual gamers, but i dont think casual gamers are going to shell out for a PC or PS3 that could run UT3 well and buy a copy of the game aaannnd then a casual gamer going out looking for a mod like this? This idea just doesnt appeal to me much.
        LOLOLOLOLOL

        Doesn't the ps3 version use aim assistence? I dunno I don't have.
        I meant this for PC versions. It made instant action way more fun when I was a little nooblet.

        Comment


          #5
          idk if PS3 has aim assist. I hope to god it does not

          Comment


            #6
            Most misleading subject ever.

            Comment


              #7
              it has aim assist i believe of about 10 - 20% on default servers but if the host has it turned off then its wont be there.

              It balances it quite well contoller wise, recently, yesterday i got my xbox controller working on my pc and i cant even kill anyone with the stinger, its so bloody hard to aim!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Starfox444 View Post
                idk if PS3 has aim assist. I hope to god it does not
                it has aim assist

                Comment


                  #9
                  Patent that idea if its best you make monies out of it!

                  Sorry could not resist, because of subject.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by I<3UT View Post
                    Most misleading subject ever.
                    Miss-leading? LOL.

                    No really a server for noobies with aim assist would be great to get them started,so they won't get so frustrated , don't you think.

                    Even have cool glowing green boxes encircling objests in the game, just to be like a trainer server.

                    This mod should really be easy to impliment.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Wait... is this the best idea ever or just your best idea ever?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by HEYMAN View Post
                        No really a server for noobies with aim assist would be great to get them started,so they won't get so frustrated , don't you think.
                        Practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. Your hand/eye coordination will not improve if the game compensates for sloppiness. More likely, it will cause you overestimate your skill (i'm looking at you, PS3ers ). Hardcore n00b on n00b action is the best way for an absolute beginner to hone their skills without being constantly owned and frustrated.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          You totally wrong, best ideas ever are

                          Sandwich
                          transistor
                          beer

                          in that order.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X