Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by FrontAXL View Post
    OK, so I got my hands on PoP 1 & 2. I'll check them out. No promises.
    LOL... me too... yesterday

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, so I got my hands on PoP 1 & 2. I'll check them out. No promises.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Aaah... the memories...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FrontAXL View Post
    I've considered making a PoP map for UT2D, but I've never played PoP so I don't think I could give it the detail it deserves.
    I'd disagree seing you already did a great Mario map and, besides, there's always youtube

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hushpuppy View Post
    Hurrm wounds interesting...might be working on this when im finished with my current project....but i have no idea how to map for UT2D
    just make a normal map, but make sure everythings on the same z axis...quite simple really, I did one for ut2k4, only map I had the brains to figure out how to make...dont be afraid of the walls obstructing the cameras view, as I initially was...it just all works out for the best somehow O.o

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd love this, I'm a huge PoP fan, and this is actually something that might translate well to UT3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've considered making a PoP map for UT2D, but I've never played PoP so I don't think I could give it the detail it deserves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hurrm wounds interesting...might be working on this when im finished with my current project....but i have no idea how to map for UT2D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    With all the death traps it could indeed be a very interesting map ^^

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT2D Prince of Persia

UT2D Prince of Persia

Someone should really make a map for the UT2D mod that looks like the levels of the old PoP or even the recent X360 remake, maybe filled with pop-out spike traps, pressure plates that trigger events, falling platforms, jump-through mirrors with a little something special etc.

[shot]http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/7/6/4/1/9/prince_fighting_vizer02.jpg.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/7/6/4/1/9/prince_jumping_spikes.jpg.jpg[/shot]
Working...
X