Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT2D Prince of Persia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT2D Prince of Persia

    Someone should really make a map for the UT2D mod that looks like the levels of the old PoP or even the recent X360 remake, maybe filled with pop-out spike traps, pressure plates that trigger events, falling platforms, jump-through mirrors with a little something special etc.

    [shot]http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/7/6/4/1/9/prince_fighting_vizer02.jpg.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/7/6/4/1/9/prince_jumping_spikes.jpg.jpg[/shot]

    #2
    With all the death traps it could indeed be a very interesting map ^^

    Comment


      #3
      Hurrm wounds interesting...might be working on this when im finished with my current project....but i have no idea how to map for UT2D

      Comment


        #4
        I've considered making a PoP map for UT2D, but I've never played PoP so I don't think I could give it the detail it deserves.

        Comment


          #5
          I'd love this, I'm a huge PoP fan, and this is actually something that might translate well to UT3

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Hushpuppy View Post
            Hurrm wounds interesting...might be working on this when im finished with my current project....but i have no idea how to map for UT2D
            just make a normal map, but make sure everythings on the same z axis...quite simple really, I did one for ut2k4, only map I had the brains to figure out how to make...dont be afraid of the walls obstructing the cameras view, as I initially was...it just all works out for the best somehow O.o

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by FrontAXL View Post
              I've considered making a PoP map for UT2D, but I've never played PoP so I don't think I could give it the detail it deserves.
              I'd disagree seing you already did a great Mario map and, besides, there's always youtube

              Comment


                #8


                Aaah... the memories...

                Comment


                  #9
                  OK, so I got my hands on PoP 1 & 2. I'll check them out. No promises.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by FrontAXL View Post
                    OK, so I got my hands on PoP 1 & 2. I'll check them out. No promises.
                    LOL... me too... yesterday

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X