Kairi and Sora/Roxas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kairi and Sora/Roxas

Is anyone planning on making a model of these? I'd really like to play as them in the game

Could they be cooked for PS3 as well?

Thanks for looking! ^^

... kairi, sora, and roxas??? i know UT3 is a game where people can create anything they want, but thats overexagurated. good, but overexagurated, not that its a bad idea, kairi would probably be welcome due to lack of girls, so would the other 2 but... nevermind. before i make you upset. im shuting up.

offtopic obvious things you might not notice- all the organization XIII peoples names are the same as there original name, but mixed up and added a X. EX: sora-roxas, ansem-xemnas, E309_Prototype-39E0_Xorttopype... WHAT???

Comment

No not kairi i mean okay sora has at least got fighting prowess as does roxas and roxas has that darker side, but id prefer someone like auron from FF X (not the Crappy KH version) or From the KH universe maybe someone like Saix or Xenmas in his knight form, personally though Id much rather have some RPG characters that arent influenced by the (whilst amazing but not suitable for this kinda game at all) Magic of Disney.

Comment

Why not? I'd love to play as Kairi, just because it's a dark orientated game dosn't mean you can't have joyful characters. I'm sure there's lots of other people who would love to play as these characters as well. I hope someone does come round to having the time to make them.

Shadowfish >> FoxDishWash or Shad-WishFox [[My Letters are awful! Especially that F]]

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowfish View Post
          Why not? I'd love to play as Kairi, just because it's a dark orientated game dosn't mean you can't have joyful characters. I'm sure there's lots of other people who would love to play as these characters as well. I hope someone does come round to having the time to make them.

Shadowfish >> FoxDishWash or Shad-WishFox [[My Letters are awful! Especially that F]]

:P
          hes right, im asking for crash bandicoot and think of that.

X0r93ettopyEp-903E_Protoxypet-T3teoxy0ppe9oE... ok, THAT one was random.

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
            hes right, im asking for crash bandicoot and think of that.
            Wow.. Crash Bandicoot! Wumpa Fruit launcher here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowfish View Post
              Wow.. Crash Bandicoot! Wumpa Fruit launcher here we come!
              Crash DOES have a wumpa fruit launcher, in Crash's 3rd and 5th game, he had a 'Fruit Bazooka', achieved by beating the 4th boss in both games.

Comment

Good times.. Add me to PSN if you like, "Shadowfish".

I hope someone takes up my idea..!

Comment

Sorry, thought i'd bump this x]

Comment

kiari would be cool due to the lack of female characters.

Comment

Originally posted by silkman1103 View Post
                      kiari would be cool due to the lack of female characters.
                      Yup, is anyone actually taking this on?

Comment

as i know blackbirdi and his friends are working on a squarenix pack

Comment

Originally posted by kicker x View Post
                          as i know blackbirdi and his friends are working on a squarenix pack
                          Are they doing any of KH in there?

Comment

I would like to see Kairi and Sora too.
                            But for some reason, I wouldn't mind to see Donald and Goofy too.
                            I can already hear that "YAAAAHHHOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO" from Goofy on death

Comment

Originally posted by Exportforce View Post
                              I would like to see Kairi and Sora too.
                              But for some reason, I wouldn't mind to see Donald and Goofy too.
                              I can already hear that "YAAAAHHHOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO" from Goofy on death
                              PMSL! Donald and Goofy would be immense :P

Comment

Working...
                              X