No announcement yet.

Girl Characters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got 4 female character from my mod. Don't know how to pack them up as a character only download though...

Comment

leeloo dallas.
      Motoko Kusanagi.

Comment

I think we just need more characters in general. One thing about 2k4 was it has an insane amount of characters and factions all using different color pallets. sure more female characters would be nice, but more charaters would be nice. Bring back the Gen Mo'kai and How could Epic leave out the skaarj... Well while on the subject of female charaters I would like to see saphire in UT3...

Comment

Originally posted by JoSilver View Post
          I think we just need more characters in general. One thing about 2k4 was it
          had UT 2003 to build off of and as such ahd 2 games worth of content. It's also nice that the models were much less complicated and (comparatively) easier to make.

2004 also had an infamous issue with player visibility. Looking at Gorge vs. Domina or Matrix. It was supposed to have a class-system of its own (having originated from UC1) but it was never fully implemented, so the models lacked certain visibility standardization they should have had. The issue is much better in Ut3 (though not fully removed: Barktooth vs. Alanna, fe)

Personally I don't really want Skaarj unless they're properly 8-9 feet tall.

Skaarj Hybrids would be fine, but eveyone seems to hate them and preferr midgt 6-foot mini-Skaarj.
          (It would have been kinda' hard to work them into the Faction War story-line and still keep the Necris the real threat.)

UT3 is a little male-heavy, though.

Originally posted by Slicer View Post
          Um Cortana is the only "woman" in Halo what i can remember.
          Halo 1 or the series in general?

Regardless you're forgetting "Foe Hammer" Echo 419.

Then there's Miranda Keyes later on in 2 and 3, and Dr. Halsey if you dig into Cortana's history, along with some female Spartans I don't recall the names to, but that's getting into the novels...

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Sapphie back, or Jayce from UT1.
          Could be neat to bring back Venom and Aphex (the all female teams from UT1.)

Comment

Originally posted by Slicer View Post
            Um Cortana is the only "woman" in Halo what i can remember.
            He's talking about Miranda Keyes who's in Halo 2 and Halo 3, plus there are female marines and a female ODST in Halo 3: ODST.
            There's also the Pelican pilot in Halo:CE who goes by "Foehammer" but is never seen so she's irrelevant really.

And there's plenty of women in the books, but they're equally irrelevant. Though there's a good chance there'll be some female Spartans in Halo: Reach.

Oh and there's a female Spartan in a fighting game I can't remember the name of, but that's non-canon.

Comment

I don't know where you get 2-3 females but there are at least 7, anyways have you even seen this?
              http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=655787

Comment

I've imported one of the "Liandri Angels" models from U2 (full and glass helmet versions, last one has new hair). Check here. It is machinima version though and has it's own skeleton, so there will be animation issues, plus I'm too lazy to make it playable character.

Comment

Working...
                X