Girl Characters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl Characters!!

I already posted this in the general... but maybe here it will be seen more.. but we need more girl characters!!!!!

although its a guy oriented game... your right, wheres the girls? other than jessica model.

Comment

Yes, I know it is a guy oriented game but girls play and we only have like 2-3 to choose from.. it's sad

Comment

im not a chick, but i have to agree with lecie. there definatly needs to be a more diverse group of girl chars.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

who said girls didnt play? i know girls who play condemned 2 bloodshot. i was saying its more for guys, but women have a right to play too, and the lack of girls actually disturbes me.

Comment

I know what you mean

Comment

It would be good to see more female characters. IMO, UT2003 had a good mix of gender, rather than killing 'identi man' as in UT3.

Comment

Be great to see some more.

Comment

Totally

Comment

any good ideas? only one to come to mind is that woman from halo 3 (not Cortana).

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
                        any good ideas? only one to come to mind is that woman from halo 3 (not Cortana).
                        what? i think cortana would be cool

Comment

Um Cortana is the only "woman" in Halo what i can remember.

Comment

the leutenaint chick in blue clothes who weilded a pistol and a shot gun close to the end.

Comment

I remember who you're talking about Prototype but I can't remember her name.. but Cortana would be sweet too

Comment

Working...
                              X