NEw Weapon idea- Chainsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEw Weapon idea- Chainsaw

I only hav the PS3 version so i cant make it but if someone thinks they can/ wants to please make a chainsaw for this game like in Gears of War or put a chainsaw on one of the previous guns like the linkgun or sumthin. this would be soooooooo B.A. Plz if someone does make it cook it for PS3. If it has to replace a weapon replace it with the impact HAMMER.

This idea has been posted several times already.

I've got this ingame.

The modelling isn't totally finished (no teeth), it isn't unwrapped and obviously isn't textured yet. Still just the Impact Hammer coding wise really.

I've much more important projects on the go at the moment though, so this won't find its way onto the internet for quite a while.

Comment

I posted this idea once, nothing came of it. still, you might get lucky. it would be loads of fun if someone finished a chainsaw.

Comment

personally i'd like to see a remake of the lancer assault rifle from gears of war, the chainsaw bayonet would make a great alt-fire.

Comment

God I wish they would do that. Maybe all of the weapons!

Comment

Originally posted by tmarsh388
            I working on it
            lol!!! just schecked 3 posts in a row all with you saying
            Originally posted by tmarsh388
            I working on it
            or something similar. what arent you making? (rhetorical question by the way)

Comment

can some one make a baseball bat

Comment

Working...
              X