Weapons Packs - Request - Quake3, CoD4, Halo, Megaman, Metal Gear, GTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons Packs - Request - Quake3, CoD4, Halo, Megaman, Metal Gear, GTA

This request goes out to all of the modders, i love the speed of UT3, but not all of the weapons, sometimes i just wish that i could use weapons that are a little more conventional.

so here are some weapons styles i would like to beg for someone to make in a weapon pack mod:
    1. Quake 3 Arena
    2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    3. Halo 3
    4. Mega Man Series
    5. Metal Gear Solid Series
    6. GTA Series
    7. Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
    8. Star Wars

im sure im not the only PS3 user who loves UT3 and installing new mods for levels and characters, but i want to play with guns im more familiar with. thanks ahead of time for anyone attempting to make any of these weapon packs

Meh, I want some unique imaginative necris weapons

Comment

imaginative necris weapons, aren't imaginative, because they are based off the necris, and not something new. i think weapons with a more grounded design and bullet type would be awesome, my biggest problem with the UT weapons are different, and while that is fun, i want some realistic weapons, and even the halo and quake weapons are more grounded in reality compared to the green blob gun, and the purple energy gun.

Comment

if you want imaginative weapons (well at least new to FPS games), then make Mega-Man Weapons And Super Mario Bros Weapons... or look to comic books like the X-Men.

Comment

Originally posted by austintrees View Post
          even the halo and quake weapons are more grounded in reality compared to the green blob gun, and the purple energy gun.
          Overlooking the Spartan Laser, Covenant Carbine and the Rifle and Pistol that essentially fire blobs of Plasma?

If you want those full weapon sets can't you just go and play those games?

Comment

Originally posted by DazJW View Post
            Overlooking the Spartan Laser, Covenant Carbine and the Rifle and Pistol that essentially fire blobs of Plasma?

If you want those full weapon sets can't you just go and play those games?
            no, because those games are too **** slow, and because i love the custom maps and characters i have downloaded, which i cant get on their games, also i don't get any other mods i use or any that are coming out. so i could go play metal gear online, but its not out and not this fast, i can wish that these companies would work together, but it wont happen, so i come to the modders with a suggestion for weapons i would like to see, and with a poll so others can put their two cents in also.

Comment

I don't really see how you can say a whole new set of weapons that have never been seen before isn't imaginative but bringing in stuff from other games that We've already played is.

Like I said before I'd much rather see a new set of necris weapons that are balanced and play well vs the native UT weapon set than anything you listed there. If I really wanted quake weapons I'd just go play quake again, at least necris weapons fall into the UT folklore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                I don't really see how you can say a whole new set of weapons that have never been seen before isn't imaginative but bringing in stuff from other games that We've already played is.

Like I said before I'd much rather see a new set of necris weapons that are balanced and play well vs the native UT weapon set than anything you listed there. If I really wanted quake weapons I'd just go play quake again, at least necris weapons fall into the UT folklore.
                i didnt mean to say that i though it was imaginative to just bring them over from other games, just a weapon that you dont see in fps games, while if the necris weapons were made, they would either be overpowered or like the alien weapons from halo 3, pretty much the same weapon as the human counterpart just looks different.

and if you would much rather see necris weapons, thats why i left the pole open to a wide variety of games. as for "UT Folklore"... what, their isnt much lore to be folking. what i mean to ask is that isnt the point of mods, for the modder to add anything to the game they want to see (such as Master Chief, Spawn, Cloud, Samus Aran, Gears of War Characters, even the Terminator.) i dont think epic wants the modders to just fill in the massive gaps of the "folklore" and thats it, they probably want people to go to the extent of what they have done with counter-strike with valves engine. i know i see the same style over and over again i get bored. but thats just my opinion. i dont think this is an argument that can be won, since it is all personal preference... ill see if i can add necris weapons to the polls. maybe if enough people vote on it, some one will start making them.

Comment

I agree to necris weapons, but why would they be overpowered? They could be creative and fast-paced like ut's weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_SPELUNKER View Post
                    I agree to necris weapons, but why would they be overpowered? They could be creative and fast-paced like ut's weapons.
                    because all alien weapons tend to be stronger, or just a re-skin of the human weapons.

also, as for the UT "Folklore"... Didn't Unreal Championship 2 on the XBOX have raiden from mortal kombat in it? is that in the Lore? no, but i love it when i can get other characters i love in other games i love

Comment

Working...
                    X