Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Isaac Conrad View Post
    Yes, the PED Suit, since I'm french, in the FR version of MP 3 Corruption, it's the DAP (Dispositif d'Amélioration au Phazon) Suit .
    Ah of course, ok. wasnt trying to be rude just is that i did not realize you said PED in french.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, the PED Suit, since I'm french, in the FR version of MP 3 Corruption, it's the DAP (Dispositif d'Amélioration au Phazon) Suit .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about Gandrayda, Rundas and Ghor ?! And Gravity, Phazon, Lightning, Dark, DPA Suit for Samus, and Dark Samus models ? Do you think it's possible ?
    Do you mean PED suit? And speaking of hunters, Rundas would totaly be the best character mod. Better they do Rundas than Noxus cause Noxus looks unimpressive compared to Rundas.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know that would be a big, big challenge, it was just a fantasm . Playing with Samus Aran model (already done in her Varia Suit and Power Suit, if you change her equipement in the character selection screen) against Dark Samus ! Or replays the Samus Vs Master Chief movie !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about Gandrayda, Rundas and Ghor ?! And Gravity, Phazon, Lightning, Dark, DPA Suit for Samus, and Dark Samus models ? Do you think it's possible ?
    well with enough coding/modeling knowledge, anything SHOULD be possible, just not from me. XD i can't do anything worth **** with this stuff, i just download it and ask for more. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by brinztar View Post
    i know im going to sound dumb but i never beat mph. i only played it online and i sucked at it sometimes. i dont know i just got stuck in it.
    It's funny, but I've never beat MPH either, one of my friends brought it when he was visiting me from out-of-state, and it just stayed in my DS for a few days while he was here. XD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i know im going to sound dumb but i never beat mph. i only played it online and i sucked at it sometimes. i dont know i just got stuck in it.
    O MP3. sorry i thought you were talking about MPH. Yeah ill give it a try and yes it would make a great duel lv.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hum4n3xp3r1m3n7 View Post
    Y'think one of the Leviathan seed landing chambers (the ones that had all the bug things roaming around on the floor) would make a good Duel level?

also, if you haven't done it already, take the time to kill each and every one of those bugs in one of the leviathan seeds to get the "Exterminator" token (almost like the wii version of an xbox 360 achievement)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Y'think one of the Leviathan seed landing chambers (the ones that had all the bug things roaming around on the floor) would make a good Duel level?

also, if you haven't done it already, take the time to kill each and every one of those bugs in one of the leviathan seeds to get the "Exterminator" token (almost like the wii version of an xbox 360 achievement)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I think you can put them in if they're just like, inactive "part-of-the-level" creatures, such as the ones in stasis chambers and the dead mutant parasite in the the room where you first have a chance to scan the baby parasites. but interactive, "living" creatures would probably be a no.
    I see. Yeah Frigate orpheon would totaly rock. i am now playing mp3 and planet elysia and pirate homeworld would totaly make great stages.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool. I really liked your idea on the Frigate Orpheon. btw, can you put creatures in it like you said, i dont think so but i dont know jack about mods.
    Well I think you can put them in if they're just like, inactive "part-of-the-level" creatures, such as the ones in stasis chambers and the dead mutant parasite in the the room where you first have a chance to scan the baby parasites. but interactive, "living" creatures would probably be a no.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well Metroid Prime was my first ever GCN game, and I was hooked on it from the start. I'll definitely have to fire the games up again and look for more opportunities.
    Cool. I really liked your idea on the Frigate Orpheon. btw, can you put creatures in it like you said, i dont think so but i dont know jack about mods.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dang you sure are fluent in metroid and you obviously have very exciting stage design ideas that are worthy. keep up the good job.
    Well Metroid Prime was my first ever GCN game, and I was hooked on it from the start. I'll definitely have to fire the games up again and look for more opportunities.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, Metroid Prime levels in UT3 would be cool. Here are a few ideas I came up with off the top of my head (couldn't think of the names for most though, I'll edit this post when I load the games up and check their names, or if I think of more):

-The Space Pirate Frigate Orpheon (first level in Prime 1) including the room where Samus battles the Parasite Queen, the room where Meta Ridley first appears (the one where you use your grapple beam before you lose it), and even the tram thing that takes you from one level to another at one point. The whole thing would be connected so you could explore the level freely, and would also include all the phazon-enhanced creatures that were kept in the stasis chambers.

-That one space-station multiplayer level from Prime 2 that had the spider-ball sphere in the center, and a morph ball cannon on each of the "arms" extending from the center of the station. The morphball cannons could be replaced with the jump pads in UT3.

-The large room on the planet Bryyo (Prime 3) that had the center spire that Ghor's ship/mech-body-thing was parked on when he came through to screw with you. again, morphball cannons are replaced with jump pads.

-The first major rooms (the ones when you enter for the first time it does that camera fly-over of the entire room and displays the zone's name) for the Chozo Ruins, Phendrana Drifts (would make a good duel level), and the Phazon Mines. Also the bridge room from the Sanctuary Fortress (bridge intact) would make an interesting CTF level (with a few tweaks), with the flags being located up at the top of either side of the bridge.

-The Dark Aether version of the main Agon Wasts room (good for maybe 2-6, 2-8 DM).

-The first Metroid Prime featured several vertical cylindrical rooms, including one in the Phendrana Drifts, and two in the Tallon Overworld area. Those could be made into unique levels for either DM or Duel.

-The Magmoor Caverns mining command center (the room that had the three turrets on the ceiling of the first floor, and the chozo artifact WAAAAAAAAAY up at the top).

There's a ton of prime content for making levels, so lets see what the modders can come up with!

Dude, you have to remember this is a PC game as well. If content is made, it's more likely to be available on the PC version before it gets cooked to PS3.
    Dang you sure are fluent in metroid and you obviously have very exciting stage design ideas that are worthy. keep up the good job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X