metroid hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brinztar View Post
    i know im going to sound dumb but i never beat mph. i only played it online and i sucked at it sometimes. i dont know i just got stuck in it.
    O MP3. sorry i thought you were talking about MPH. Yeah ill give it a try and yes it would make a great duel lv.

Comment

Originally posted by brinztar View Post
      i know im going to sound dumb but i never beat mph. i only played it online and i sucked at it sometimes. i dont know i just got stuck in it.
      It's funny, but I've never beat MPH either, one of my friends brought it when he was visiting me from out-of-state, and it just stayed in my DS for a few days while he was here. XD

Comment

How about Gandrayda, Rundas and Ghor ?! And Gravity, Phazon, Lightning, Dark, DPA Suit for Samus, and Dark Samus models ? Do you think it's possible ?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Conrad View Post
          How about Gandrayda, Rundas and Ghor ?! And Gravity, Phazon, Lightning, Dark, DPA Suit for Samus, and Dark Samus models ? Do you think it's possible ?
          well with enough coding/modeling knowledge, anything SHOULD be possible, just not from me. XD i can't do anything worth **** with this stuff, i just download it and ask for more. :P

Comment

I know that would be a big, big challenge, it was just a fantasm . Playing with Samus Aran model (already done in her Varia Suit and Power Suit, if you change her equipement in the character selection screen) against Dark Samus ! Or replays the Samus Vs Master Chief movie !

Comment

Do you mean PED suit? And speaking of hunters, Rundas would totaly be the best character mod. Better they do Rundas than Noxus cause Noxus looks unimpressive compared to Rundas.

Comment

Yes, the PED Suit, since I'm french, in the FR version of MP 3 Corruption, it's the DAP (Dispositif d'Amélioration au Phazon) Suit .

Comment

Yes, the PED Suit, since I'm french, in the FR version of MP 3 Corruption, it's the DAP (Dispositif d'Amélioration au Phazon) Suit .
                  Ah of course, ok. wasnt trying to be rude just is that i did not realize you said PED in french.

Comment

Working...
                  X