Suspense Remake Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspense Remake Request

Suspense is my absolute favorite map in UT3 (I love it so much that I have three different versions of it), but the only problem is that I hate having vehicles on the map. Is there anyone who could remake this map into a CTF instead of a VCTF by removing the vehicles, I would do it myself but Im not a modder. PLEASE HELP!!!

Originally posted by silkman1103 View Post
    Suspense is my absolute favorite map in UT3 (I love it so much that I have three different versions of it), but the only problem is that I hate having vehicles on the map. Is there anyone who could remake this map into a CTF instead of a VCTF by removing the vehicles, I would do it myself but Im not a modder. PLEASE HELP!!!
    use a vehicle replacement mutator. i use snarfs vehicle replacement mutator and theres an option to make a spot "empty"

Comment

Give me a couple of days and I'll do it. That should be really easy....

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
        Give me a couple of days and I'll do it. That should be really easy....
        Muchos grasias

Comment

Originally posted by RUKKUS View Post
          use a vehicle replacement mutator. i use snarfs vehicle replacement mutator and theres an option to make a spot "empty"
          I already checked that out but the problem is that snarfs vehicle replacement only works on pc, im a ps3 user.

Comment

wouldn't it be more logical for somebody to create a mutator that locks all vehicles (since that could be used in any vCTF and Warfare map) rather than just modifying suspense?

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
              wouldn't it be more logical for somebody to create a mutator that locks all vehicles (since that could be used in any vCTF and Warfare map) rather than just modifying suspense?
              but if they were still there they would be an eyesore

Comment

I really think suspense was a bit too small for vehicles and have always played it without them and i think it plays soo much better.

Comment

Originally posted by y2xtreme View Post
                  I really think suspense was a bit too small for vehicles and have always played it without them and i think it plays soo much better.
                  yeah and most of the vehicles are way to strong for a map that size and since all of the AI's go straight to the vehicles i end up dying...alot.

Comment

Working...
                  X