More destructable maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More destructable maps!

I think more destructable maps like the Lego map would be awesome. I like that map, but it's too... cheerful for my liking. Something more UT-ish.
    Or at least something that uses the physics engine like that in an interesting way.

EDIT: Sorry, brand new here, I just have to ask about the icon in the title. What does it mean if its BLUE-BLUE or BLUE-RED? My first guess was it meant PC-PS3... thanks

blue - blue: PC only

Blue - Red: PC and Ps3 or Just Ps3

Physics puts a heavy strain on the computer, never played the lego one but maybe someone culd make a modified version of it that replaces all the textures with ut ish ones.

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
      blue - blue: PC only

Blue - Red: PC and Ps3 or Just Ps3

Physics puts a heavy strain on the computer, never played the lego one but maybe someone culd make a modified version of it that replaces all the textures with ut ish ones.
      lol.. lego bricks with ut textures... image that...

Comment

You've really got a very narrow bandwidth resource online, it would require all kinds of collision calculations that just isn't happening fluidly. It just isn't. If it could be done, Epic would've done it already, because the idea is really awesome but alas... alas...

Comment

It's actually doable. It would just be a ***** and a half currently in the editor. Just look at Epic's demo of the GoW2 destructible environments.

Also play Tiberium, that is just about as destructible as I think a UT looking UT3 map has got without the Agea mod. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Working...
          X