Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by RhysMoN View Post
    Why would you want to duel wield the Bio Rifle, when used right its the best weapon in the game (in my opinion) . The Bio Rifle is so underrated (hold down secondary fire and then use it ..then you will feel diferrently about it )
    ya i know but it could work like the enforcers secondary (wich works just fine).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by silkman1103 View Post
    Could someone possibly make these weapons duel weild capable

-Bio rifle
    Why would you want to duel wield the Bio Rifle, when used right its the best weapon in the game (in my opinion) . The Bio Rifle is so underrated (hold down secondary fire and then use it ..then you will feel diferrently about it )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
    Pfft...dual-wield deemers is where it's at!
    yeah sure, if you feel like suiciding every time you shoot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pfft...dual-wield deemers is where it's at!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dual weild instagib

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Duel wield miniguns? Duel wield sniper rifles?!

Eh, sure, why not. Seriously though, that would be impossible to use. But this isn't reality, is it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not the link gun too strong, how about haveing more then two to duel with instead of one

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah thats perfect, ive just been itchin for some new duel weapons.Any chance theyre getting cooked?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm working on it. But not the link gun tho, I've also got the mini gun and sniper as well.
    Fully adjustable to boot. EliteMachines_XV is on the way ... eventually. I don't know if it's exactly what you had in mind.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Duel weilding

Duel weilding

Could someone possibly make these weapons duel weild capable

-Bio rifle
    -Shock rifle
    -Link gun

I think these are all pretty resonable duel weild weapons, and would make the game more fast-paced and fun.
Working...
X