Bloodiest mod idea ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodiest mod idea ever!

I had some ideas to improve the blood in UT3.

-All of the blood that splatters on your screen, stays there until you die

-Whenever you kill someone, theyre blood stays on the floor/walls until the end of the match

-Blood can splatter on all of your weapons when you kill someone (just like the impact hammer only the blood stays there even if you switch weapons)

-Blood stains actually stay on enemies armor/clothes

Im not a modder so I dont know if these ideas are possible or how difficult they would be to make, but it would be awesome if someone would contact me if they were able to make this happen.

im pretty sure that all the decals would slow your system down pretty bad

Comment

What if it was in a pack and you could choose wich ones to enable?

Comment

Originally posted by silkman1103 View Post
        What if it was in a pack and you could choose wich ones to enable?
        i like that idea the blood splatter till you die would be coo but what if a lot splatters on ya... would'nt it mess up your vision somewhat???

Comment

BW mod had these options and I ran them pretty well, though ofcourse UT3 would be ALOT harder on my system and anyone's but I think an extreme blood mod with chunky gore and everything would be SWEET as f*ck! But permanent marks? I would have to turn that off, as well as half the ppl that play the game because it dynamic decals screw the performance in the butt so much. Maybe gore remaining 5x as long as it does right now, I and others might be able to handle that and it would be cool too.

Comment

Well of course there would be a limit to how much would get on the screen because you would still have to be able to see.

Comment

Oh yeah i forgot, if you go into water then the blood comes off.
              Also so it wouldn't screw up the games performance there would be a limit to the blood on the screen, armor, and weapons.
              And to further improve this mod, labels would not be allowed to overlap, hopefully this would reduce the overall amount of labels allowed on the map at the same time.

Comment

Gibalicous already causes a lot of maps to have framerate drops on the PS3 so I doubt this could work with really hammering the PS3.

Comment

Permanent decals = huge lag. The screen-blood is possible though, don't know about the weapon blood without extending all of the weapons (unless the Impact Hammer is using native for the blood).

Comment

Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
                    Permanent decals = huge lag. The screen-blood is possible though, don't know about the weapon blood without extending all of the weapons (unless the Impact Hammer is using native for the blood).
                    alright then instead of permanent decals, what if blood faded away and didnt just disappear like it normaly does, or if all else fails i would be able to settle for just the blood on the screen.

Comment

Working...
                    X