melee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

melee

am i the only one who thinks there should be melee attacks. im tired of the hammer, its slow and hard to use.
    is there anyone who thinks they can make a mod for melee attacks on ut3, if there is than give me a shout.

I am 100% sure it's possible for a knife/hand2hand mute. Not a 100% sure anyone will make one but I highly doubt there wont be one.
    Personally, I would like to see a weapons like the grav hammer from H3 or the light sword. That'd be a nice melee weapon indeed.

Comment

yeah those would be some pretty good weps. for ut3

Comment

what about the melee weapons from UC2... someone could make them to stick with the Unreal tradition.

Comment

Gotta say, Grav Hammer and Beam Sword would be delicious. Now go make them.

Comment

Originally posted by silkman1103 View Post
            am i the only one who thinks there should be melee attacks. im tired of the hammer, its slow and hard to use.
            is there anyone who thinks they can make a mod for melee attacks on ut3, if there is than give me a shout.

Yeah I know what yah mean there have been times where I have tried to Melee some one and I laugh because I can't do it..lol..
            I know in Quake they had some type of Blade and I think they had it in Unreal 2.. I have to load up UT2 and see but I know it wasn't one in UT2k3 or UT2k4.

Heres The Gauntlet from Quake 3. This would do..

Comment

The Lancer would work too.

Comment

does anyone know anyone who can make some of these (and cook them for ps3)

Comment

Originally posted by bigCman123 View Post
                  The Lancer would work too.
                  BEST SUGGESTION EVER!!!!
                  That's using the ol' noggin, BigCman!

Comment

that gauntlet is cool. it would be perfect for ut3

Comment

Make it a quick knife slash.

Comment

I'm making a zombie mod. Zombies go well with chainsaws. I'm also planning to make a few mutators branching off of my Team's Zombie mod.

You'll be happy to know these mutators will include:
                        -Randomly Spawning Zombies
                        -CHAINSAWS!!!
                        -other stuff but at this point it's not important anymore :P

We have just finished making something that works, and we haven't even started making anything serious, so don't expect this anytime soon!

Watch out for it though!

Comment

Working...
                        X