Death By Physics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death By Physics!

What about a mutator where you can be killed by the physics? For example, getting killed by the wreckage of a Raptor as it spirals on top of you (ala UT2004).

Just to prove the point you need to move out the **** way if it comes towards you. It would also enhance the maps that have physics in, I'm thinking mainly about DM- Tiberium SE.

Anyone agree with me?

This already happens, someone got crushed by the wreckage of my dark walker just after i jumped out of it.

It rocks, watch out for manta wrecks, their the worst!

Comment

I've been killed by a few manta wrecks after destroying them

Comment

One thing i have noticed is that in a ps3 interview for ut3 the guy shot a powercore and got hurt by a piece that flicked off and hit him,

is that ps3 only, because he explained about it but i have been unable to replicate this event on or offline?

Comment

Ok this is wierd...because I have never been killed by the wreckage of vehicles...

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
            One thing i have noticed is that in a ps3 interview for ut3 the guy shot a powercore and got hurt by a piece that flicked off and hit him,

is that ps3 only, because he explained about it but i have been unable to replicate this event on or offline?
            He was probably shooting it with rockets point blank. XD

Comment

Originally they were talking about those pieces doing damage, but it seems they took that out, since I've have several land straight on me and do nothing.

Comment

No, marilol is right - the power code pieces can do damage.

Comment

Aye, I've experienced that a few times as well, on both the fragging-after-death and the being-fragged-after-killing end.

Comment

Working...
                  X