Predator hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator hunt

Ok so i had an idea for a new game type. So ill just go ahead and tell tyou all

One person is placed on there own and everyone else is against them.

The people working against the one person can go around picking up weapons and equipment but the person on there own is only allowed to carry an instagib rifle but no armor upgrades or anything else. The person on there own also has a cloak but when they fire there rifle they uncloak for around 10 seconds before cloaking again.
    Once killed the person on there own switches teams with whoever killed them.

This could be great fun online and add a whole new tactical approach of working together and staying close because obviously the predator [person working on their own] can't really uncloak infront of multiple people because they'll be blown to pieces seeing how they cant pick up bonus armor or health. It could also involve people using others as bait to lure the predator into a room then haved the rest of the team emerge from hiding and open fire on the predator who originally thought there was one person in the room.

It may sound a little hard but im sure alot of people here are experianced enough to make this, all you really need is to give one team instagib rifles and cloak only and put the max on lets say blue team at one player.

Anyone like the idea?

this remind me of zombie when i played at my freinds house on halo, he mod it so that the zombie only had hammer and like a super zombie even 3 men could not kill the zombie it is so fast, great idea but alrealy taken, but these does not mean it cant be made

Comment

Originally posted by hellfire1 View Post
      this remind me of zombie when i played at my freinds house on halo, he mod it so that the zombie only had hammer and like a super zombie even 3 men could not kill the zombie it is so fast, great idea but alrealy taken, but these does not mean it cant be made
      oh yeah my cousin was going on about that a while back well on ut3 i think the maps would suit it more.

Comment

if anyone couldf make any predator skins i also think it would go well with this

Comment

Gameplay wise, it has potential. I'd avoid using anything 'predator' in it though.

Comment

Mutant does this... Ok, the mutant gets armor upgrades etc, but it's something like what you're asking for...

Comment

Originally posted by Cranberry24 View Post
              Mutant does this... Ok, the mutant gets armor upgrades etc, but it's something like what you're asking for...
              you are right it on ut3mod.com

Comment

Working...
              X