Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is everyone requesting maps and not playing!??!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is everyone requesting maps and not playing!??!?

i constantly try to host a game with some custom maps and mods etc.... and i get no entries... wtf!?@?! lol anyway if anyone is interested in playing in some user maps contact me

PSN ID - razemofoyo
    boricuaraze@hotmail.com

add me contact me..
    thnx

also has anyone remade the ghostship level from ut g.o.t.y?!@?!?@!?@?!

too busy at creating maps lol

Comment

that i can respect 110%

Comment

i know what you mean,but if you ever want to play im on alot, my name is silkman1103

Comment

i would kill to get an online match on Lindari, Garden of Dreams and DG Hypoxia, Starkstorm, Rios, Yard. just some of the maps i think are outstanding at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Razey View Post
            i constantly try to host a game with some custom maps and mods etc.... and i get no entries... wtf
            i feel you man. i have yet to find a user created room or game types to join or when i create a room with user created rooms or gametypes noone joins, this is really aggravating. dont know what the hells up, yet millions of requests.

Comment

i basically always play against bots, because i can NEVER find a match on the internet that isnt a duel. every other server is empty for me.

Comment

Originally posted by /CPH\ View Post
                i basically always play against bots, because i can NEVER find a match on the internet that isnt a duel. every other server is empty for me.
                i 2nd that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hyrage View Post
                  too busy at creating maps lol
                  I agree, but too many maps all have the same oriental flavor. Gong on the wall, dragon statue in the corner, chinese paper lamps, etc. We need a community texture/static pack to get some better variety.

Comment

Originally posted by tiberias View Post
                    I agree, but too many maps all have the same oriental flavor. Gong on the wall, dragon statue in the corner, chinese paper lamps, etc. We need a community texture/static pack to get some better variety.
                    Yeah Im getting tired of the whole oriental thing to, too many maps have it and personaly i dont even think it fits the UT3 theme.

Comment

Working...
                    X