Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ambershee View Post
    It wouldn't really work. Every project has a different need for different assets, as a result, they really don't port easily between one another, and have to be different.
    Oh...
    OUCH lolll

Great to know, I really thought it was a lot more easy to import, export stuff.

Thx Ambershee.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It wouldn't really work. Every project has a different need for different assets, as a result, they really don't port easily between one another, and have to be different.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry, wrong place, I thought we had a Community here LOLLLL

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Creating useful Content for the Community

Creating useful Content for the Community

Many people are making mods, stuff, maps, mutators, etc.

It's totally fun to see that, but would it be better or simply more useful to have dedicated people helping the Community to get more Content that would help the Members of our nice Epic Community to create much better contents. You can consider this Topic as a "project" for all the Community and modders using the Unreal Technologies.

This could also be useful for your own portfolios as much as it would be useful for the Community.

Here a few examples of what could be created for the community to avoid a misunderstanding situation:
    • New Crates
    • New door frames
    • Building Walls
    • Terrorist pack (4 characters)
    • Cop pack (4 characters)
    • Modern weapons pack (already in work, I saw it yesterday)
    • Vehicles
    • Basic and cool BSP maps (to let the Level Artist develop their own skills)
    • Prefabs with Kismet (doors, bridges, physic puzzles, etc)
    • New cool textures!
    • New crazy trees Static Mesh
    • New windows
    • New cool animated stuff
    • New Gameplays
    • Bars stuff
    • Park stuff
    • More city stuff
    • Etc.

Aiming for different styles could be great. I mean, making Ninja stuff, Sci-Fi stuff, medieval stuff, etc could just be awesome.

Well, things that would be free to use and that aren't already part of a TC mod or only made for a specific Mutator.

So, what do you all think? Wouldn't it help a lot and give a lot more inspirations and choices to the Community to create new cool stuff for all of us?
Working...
X